Sunday, February 17, 2008

SRP speaks

Hey kids just wanted to make a post from a ghost who likes toast the mostest, eating snacks from hostess...sounds like a rap PJ would sing in the bathroom...haha. But i just wanted to express my love for everyone and for the strength that there is in such a group of young dedicated men. I hope we can all inspire one another to be the best that we can be and to reach our maximum potential.

This last week I realized that my life was taking control of my life. WHY? Because I let myself make excuses for the lack of discipline. After talking to my dad and with my wonderful roommate, I realized that I can act, and stop being acted upon as it says in 2 Nephi 2. It is a great concept. We are the masters of our own destiny and if we let the Lord guide us and give us strength, we can accomplish our goals and dreams.

A famous person once said, "The pleasure of the lack of discipline is not worth the failure to reach our greatest potential". Let us take control of our lives and if we feel that life or life's circumstances are acting upon us, let's recognize it and make the change. We are the only ones that stop ourselves from reaching excellence...

Brought to you by www.inspirationalthoughts.com...

Spencer

No comments: