Friday, February 15, 2008

AIM!



Fellas! This has been an awesome week to have this blog going. Seriously, I have never been so informed about what everyone is doing, and how things are going. Not to mention the awesome laughs I have gotten. Who talked to stilson? There was no name.
I showed my dad the blog, he read every single one, and then he asked me what some of the memories were, like "Nick what is rubber cement on 17 Canary Court and Who is SILVIA? What is My files at baskin robbins." I was busting up laughing in each of the stories I told him. Here are a few other memowies that I remember too, maybe we could make a running account of them.

- Unplugging the huge blow up slide in MAf's backyard.
- Seeing matt peterson get patted down for drugs at osage park.
-Me and Don pushing the Taurus back to the petersons with my broken collar bone.
-The awesome go cart at don's house
- Riding bart to senior ball
- Each and every new years in SF.
- "I love modest WOmen"
- PJ's drug pass offs with his briefcase in the quad, hahahaha, still funny.
-Hunting for the little boys around campus.
- Remember throwing me up in the air in the A hall
- TPing the petersons when they were gone. Cheap shot but man we got them good. I think I saw some TP in the top of the pine tree at matt p.'s wedding.
-Driving no hands down Sycamore valley road all the way from maf's to pj's. Still a world record i think.
-Being pulled over in don's car for drunk driving and each of us pulling out our eagle scout cards.
-Tossing the monitors off the parking structure by the san ramon skate park.
-Building oh so many dirt jumps on the iron horse trail. "Rain in Octember"
- The Aquabats show at slims when Dan Got a back stage wristband. WoW!
- Mud football with stilson.
- Making big bawls of paper in assemblies and throwing them at the people in front of us.
-Being green guys, in the assembly.
- (PJ can I say being band aids together in freshman band while we were our senior year) Chief loved us and you know it.
-Rememer Don trying to see how long he could go without putting his hands out while falling on his face.

Son, those are just a few. But wow, what good times.

nBR

No comments: