Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Hi guys, 
I really like this. hahaha fake laughing. (Being negative all the time and a little sarcastic, sorry Spence.) This is Dan. Im sitting next to our favorite girl. RH or in other words Rachel Holt. She is teaching me how to work this thing. It is good to see Mike again. I remember building a quarter pipe mini ramp at his house and then breaking it with my bike. Im going to give shout outs. 
PJ: Morning dating talk with grapefruit dish
Josh: i still feel bad for being heated sunday night. Im sorry and I love you. thanks for putting up with me and being my friend.
Spencer: I still have your letters from when I was in 9th grade. 
Matt: Your having a baby. Maybe you should consider the name Daniel. Its a good one. 
Maf: We didn't use horses on the mount whitney hike. 
Brian: I still remember seeing you in el sistema en Tegus (it might be "la" who knows) 
JD: I remember when we built possible the best creek jump with the best landing. Fun times and lots of stiches with Bro. Rosedall. 
Nick: If I were to pick a good memory  it would be of you doing a huge bunny hop off the little bumbs at osage park. 
Mike: I remember sleep overs at your house and calling 1800 4455667. 
Jonny B: CUB Scouts is my fondest memory of you. I think that Nick's mom was one of our den mothers
I bet I missed some peps but I will include you next time. I love you all and am honored to be your friend. Thanks to my roommates who help me out, encourage me to be good, and excell in school. May the future be ours as the sky becomes the limit. . . or maybe in our case, there will be no limit. 
-Dan Noakes

2 comments:

The Danville Boys said...

Yes we did!! It was the first day of the hike and we rode horses for the first few hours while donkeys carried our packs. I have pictures!!!
MAF

The Danville Boys said...

i think it's el.

Brian