Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Hi Guys,

I feel like such a traitor, giving in to this online community stuff. But for my pals I can do it. Just don't get your hopes up about me joining facebook. Never going to happen.
Thanks for listening to me ramble on sunday. I had some really strong feelings and ideas and I really just wanted to get them out there. I appreciate friends who really support and listen to me.

So... I'm trying to come up with an archive of SIR memowies (teddy gwam memowies are OK too). Here is what I have so far, but I need you all to help add to the list.


Razors in the Danville parade
TPing brother Neff
Matt P for ASB embryo
Caffeine Free for Cancer
Duct taping the Cops
The bear costume
SYLVIA
Sewer adventues
Pole Dancing
"My files!" at baskin robins
Foods class with angelo
pooh dollar at the Bar
Ice bath challenge in Texas
Flaming Rubber cement at 17 Canary Court
Adventures with the Dummy
water balloons at my sleepover

and of course...

Showbiz That way!

What other ones can you boys think of to add to the list?

p.s.- Brian, I would love to see your stuff. Just let me know.

MAF

3 comments:

PJ Andersen said...

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm gonna find some more to add to this shortly!

nbr said...

Maf is that picture the year you tore your shirt off when you were running for president. Because that is a stellar memory, of the MPR at John Baldwin.

The Danville Boys said...

MAF: My portfolio is due on friday around 12ish. When do you want to look over it? It won't take long at all... i just need some feedback. thanks