Friday, February 22, 2008

Scoutmaster






Boys,
On presidents day my fam went snomobiling. My first time and quiet possibly one of the funnest things i have ever done. I wanted to post some pics so you could all see how my fam is doing. Especially note the one of my pops, that picture only makes me wonder what he and neff were up to on campouts wherever we went, including the urban campout in downtown SF. And of course he tried to start a fire up there. Cool? hmm.
We went up in the High Uintas up south of Evanston WYO. There is a picture of kimmy trying to be a lumber jack with the sled, DUH! IS MY ONLY RESPONSE.

NBR

1 comment:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I am so glad I found your guys blog! This is such a great idea to have all of you post on it rather than have individual blogs. It makes me miss Don even more though reading about all your guys adventures. Speaking of Don, he has asked me 2 favors that I need help with. He needs Chelsea Allen's contact info and he needs someone to get him a quote off the wall in the MTC. Who can help me out??? He's been asking for months and I haven't been able to get the info. I know one of you can. Come on guys, for Don? You can comment on my blog (click my name) or email me at emilycarter12@yahoo.com
THANKS FROM DON!