Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What Month is It?


With all the resent posts excluding MAF.com's (which means 1, and maf keep them coming) i have noticed from a 40 mile distance that it is spring time. and spring time means only one thing... If you havent clicked on any of the picture links or you just havent seen bambi enough Spring means LOVE and I too am involved in this recent quest. If any of us are gonna get married soon I guess I better get going, or else we will all be waiting till age Spiritual Prison to find wives. Here is one hint that I have to help find that certain something... someone. And i found it in a wonderful article called How to Find a Boyfriend: 15 Tips from Professional Matchmakers I may be centered toward a female, butte like the gospel we should apply it to ourselves. Also Mustache March Can certainly help. Check out the movement its become
Lust you guys!!

nbr

3 comments:

MAF said...

I love the stash man!

You better watch out man, you don't want to pick up a boyfriend by accident.

And if you do end up in spirit prison, I will come and visit you. Or at least send letters.

Rodney said...

As indicated by the picture, Nick is not only putting on weight, he's also using the sterroids. There is no other explanation for the stache obsession (March is only a period to measure time Nick- not a reason for a movement).

PJ Andersen said...

baahhahahaha!!!!!