Friday, March 21, 2008

Nick's Mish Pics

My companion in the MTC. He is from Norman, Oklahoma and his front tooth decided that it needed to fall out while we were in the MTC. Crazy if you ask me, so this is the picture we took the next morning after the tooth fairy decided not to show up. (No girls allowed in Elders rooms at the MTC, duh.)

The Gangsters (CHOLOS) knew who was proselyting in their area (me) and they had to announce I was there. "NBR!" word


Some genius decided there should be a crosswalk to the curb on the other side of the street. Hats off to efficiency! And I had to test it out.

1 comment:

Liz said...

When you got to the other side of the crosswalk, did you disappear into another realm? I imagine it would lead to a more exciting or practical place than the curb . . . interesting.
Hi boys. I hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog, but I just wanted to see what's up.