Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I have a new blog!!

What's up boys.  Well I saw Maf on campus a few days (or weeks?) ago, and he told me I should have a blog where I post some of my design stuff, so I decided to do it!  The site is 861northdesign.blogspot.com  If you wanna go and hit it up that would be sweet.  It would be even better if you could be a follower and invite others to be followers.  But not now, cuz I haven't even posted anything.  But check it out periodically, add it to your list of blogs to watch and feel free to comment on my designs and what you like and you don't like.  Thanks boys.

1 comment:

Brian said...

861 North is kind of a long story, but stephen and I got some wood out of a dumpster to build snowboard stuff in our backyard, and there was a mailbox attached to one of the things and it said 861 North. Haha so it kinda represents how we made our ideas and dreams actually happen.