Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boys Meeting Resurrection!!


Well homies! It's that time again. It's been a long break since our last boys meeting and a long break since we've been paying attention to this blog. Maf and I would like to extend you all an invitation to reunite and get this brotherhood going again. We're meeting this Sunday at 7pm in my, Spen, and Dan's Apartment. Maf's birf is on Saturday (happy b-dizzy Maf) and so we're going to celebrate it boys style with meat balls and cake. Call me if you have any Q's!


See ya soooooon!!

Peej

2 comments:

Flinders Family said...

I saw you guys had a blog and it's so fun to see how you've all grown up. This is Becky (Ehorn) and I just wanted to let you all know that Joel comes home from serving in the Phillippines on Feb 12th and will be speaking that Sunday, the 15th. It happens to be Valentine's weekend and President's weekend so a great time to get out of the cold and come down to Hurricane to see him. If you are interested, email me at beflinders@yahoo.com for times and directions. Thanks!

Chrissie said...

Hi Danville Boys; cool blog.