Saturday, April 5, 2008

MATT PETERSON SIGHTING


For those of you who tuned in to General Conference
I hope you kept your eyes open during the Saturday afternoon Session
Because our very own Matt Peterson was sighted
singing in the choir.

I know that millions of viewers world wide were touched by
the sight of his face. And we have just received word,
that church membership has tripled since the sighting.

This was just an early taste of what is to come in the future.
Without doubt Matt Peterson will be sighted many times more
singing with the choir during conference.

Great Job Matt



2 comments:

nbr said...

I know my testimony has tripled. Now its like huge. I bet even snoop dogg was strengthened. Word! Homie

neffgang said...

Are you kidding me? Our whole family burst into wild cheering as Matt Peterson appeared on camera!

-BN