Monday, August 18, 2008

naked runs

Tonight I had a nice run. I ran from my house to The New Danville Bowl. It was dark, so I went shirtless so that my naked whiteness could reflect off the headlights of the oncoming traffic. My plan worked great and I didn't die. When I got to The New Danville Bowl I walked in with my shirtlessness and everyone stared at me. They all looked like thugs, so I just kept walking. I found my family there and my mom gave me a shirt because moms are the best at clothing their children. I watched the fam bowl a couple frames while listening to the gangsters swear at each other about being thugs. It was cool. Then we went to Yogurt Shack and I got some kona coffee mint butterfinger reeces cookiedough snickers ice cream - exactly what you need after a nice run. While we were there I saw the Stordahl's and a teenage girl fall out of her chair into the store window. It almost broke, but didn't. It was a nice night.

2 comments:

MAF said...

So in this picture, are all the seeing eye dogs at the Danville bowl for the people who lost their sight when they saw you naked?

Rachel U said...

oh my gosh. hahahha prob the best post on here. and that picture is priceless. i love how it is still called "the NEW danville bowl".