Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fish are fun!


So, this summer I, John, become the legal guardian of a fish tank. Or more like a private caretaker. or a volunteer caretaker. Whatever I may be, I feel that I must share with you this one great truth that I have learned: Fish are Friends, not Food. So, in an attempt to convince all of you to go and spend all your life savings on little things of joy, rather than big things like women, or school, etc., I felt it my duty to show you these wonderful pictures. Another reason to have a fish: if you ever feel like you don't have a friend, get a fish. You can sit and watch him or her for hours and not be called a peeping tom. And just imagine what a confidence boost it is, knowing that there is a little thing that derives all of its sustenance from you. It cannot do anything for itself, like a little baby. You are actually supporting life.





Look at the crab and the sad fish.

















Look, the shrimp molted!


So whenever life gets dark and boring. Get a fish tank.

That is my message.

Johnnie B.

2 comments:

MAF said...

Mmmmmmm... I had shrimp tacos last monday. They were soooo good. We have to get you a girl Johnnie. :)

nbr said...

hahaha maf. johnnie, will fish ever make your heart hurt and feel like you are worthless?